MEDIT is looking for talents to lead the global dental platform service together!
Medit is a fast-growing company, that has developed 3D oral scanners, expanding twice each year in the global dental market.
Based on our outstanding technology and product competitiveness, we have positioned ourselves as an industry leader in the first year of product launch, and are innovating dental medical experience with digital technology.
Taking the first gateway to digital dental experience based on powerful devices, Medit plans to create a universal healthcare platform service that helps dentists and labs to enable digital transformation.
Active and progressive people, eager to grow globally are gathered and working within a culture of autonomy and responsibility.
We are looking for talented people who will grow together with the best colleagues to create digital healthcare innovation.
[WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR]
We are looking for people who understand the end-user, aim for excellence, are open-minded and honest. We want people who enjoy experimenting and aim to deliver consequently top results.
As a office administrator, you are responsible for providing a wide range of processing, technical and administrative support duties which may include reviewing, researching and processing information, preparing routine and administrative documents and correspondence and other day-to-day office operations, in support of the efficient operation of the department or division. You will provide a broad range of activities including customer service, maintenance of personnel records, payroll reporting, maintenance of data records for production and inventory, and maintenance and reconciliation of accounts payable and receivables.
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Monitor and manage daily office operations; organizing deliveries, vendor and landlord interactions, maintenance, mail, and office supplies
- Sort and process all mailing services, including UPS/FedEx and general postage; arranging courier service for package pick-up and delivery
- Ensure the office is orderly and neat in appearance, organizing and maintaining all public storage areas
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of office activities and events (e.g., exhibition, road show, Medit Day, etc.), as well as any ad hoc events
- Assist the HR Team with employee recruitment tasks including interview scheduling and other tasks as assigned
- Assist with new employee onboarding including ordering equipment, setting up their work area, scheduling their training schedule and initial meetings
- Provide administrative and accounting support
- Coordinate office visits and guest interactions including vendors, customers, candidates, etc
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary
[WHAT YOU WILL BRING]
- 3+ years experience as an administrative assistant in a professional environment
- Prior accounting, office management, and human resources experience preferred
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Tech Savy - able to learn new systems quickly
- Problem solving skills and thrive to manage challenges
- Ability to work independently with a growth mindset
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple processes and priorities at once
- Possess a positive with the desire to deliver results
- Smart, energetic and friendly
_ **Pay and Benefits are negotiable _